- Highest mountain in the world is mount Everest. Height is 8850m and known as Sagarmatha in Nepal.
- The most ancient mountain range are aravalli mountain range.
- There highest peak Guru sikhar are on mount Abu in Rajasthan.
- Nilgiri hills is in Tamilnadu. Its highest peak is Doda betta (2637m) and also the second highest in south india.
- South india highest peak is anai mudi (2696m) and it is situated in anaimalai hills.
- Saddle peak highest peak in Andaman and nicobar islands.
- Ganga longest river (2525m) in India. Its origin from gangotri (uttrakhand). Its highest contributed river of ganga is Yamuna. Padma is the name of ganga in Bangladesh. Brahmaputra and Ganga made largest delta known as Sundarban delta.
- Brahmaputra river named in Tibet as tsangpo and in arunachal pradesh is dihang.
- Betwa river only river that flow in south to north direction.
- Narmade and tapti river flow in west direction and don’t made delta.
- ‘Ardha ganga’ known as kaveri river.
- ‘virdha ganga’ and ‘Ganga of south’ is known as Godavari river.
- Assam ka sokh known as Brahmaputra river.
- Bihar ka sokh known as kosi river.
- Bangal ka sokh known as damodhar river.
Projects on river
Bhakra nangal dam Satluj river
Hirakund dam project Mahanadi river
Nagarjun sagar project Krishna river
Kosi project Kosi river
Indira Gandhi river Satluj river
Kakdapara project Tapti river
Tihri Dam project Bhagirathi river
Mahanadi delta project Mahanadi river
Sardar sarover project Narmada river
Rana Pratap sagar Chambal river
Narmada sagar project Narmada river
Jawahar sagar project Chambal river
Nathpa Jakhri project Satluj river
Ranjit Sagar Dam Raavi river
Beas project Beas river
FOR DOWNLOAD IN .PDF>>>>>CLICK HERE
FOR OTHER PAPER DOWNLOAD>>>>>CLICK HERE